1. THE WHITEPEPPER‘s Clear Plastic vintage-look Sunnies. YOUNG GOLD TEETH style favourites TWP nail summer chic with a delectable edge, every time. These sunglasses are a sure fire winner what with all this sunshine we’ve been having. Plus, they’re wonderfully 90’s.
2. We’re loving the B-GOODS Geo Graphica Mint Square Cushion from the soon-to-drop Hotel del Loco Collection. This line of gorgeous items is inspired by the invincible summer within and features some tasty pattern. B-GOODS is a creative emporium stocked and run by the talented lot at Huddle Formation.
3. Get a load of HOWKAPOW‘s Teal Crystallised Earrings. We love this Bristol-based shop of dreams and want everything they sell. Especially these sparkling off-the-wall earrings. They remind us of luxe swimming pools, twinkling beach lights and bubbling jacuzzis.
4. Everybody should have a SWEET OXEN Aquamarine Print in their lives. This watery geometric print has our hearts, sees us dreaming of warm azure seas and skies and is doing a grand job of brightening up the workspace this month. The Sweet Oxen shop is a joy to visit and is stocked by a very lovely lady who happens to be one of YGT’s fantastic illustrators too.
5. Don’t tell us you don’t love this OHH DEER Watermelon Bum-Bag. What’s summer without a little silliness, a reminder to get your five-a-day and a healthy dose of illustration-inspired style? Everyone should own a bum-bag.
Words: Emily Beeson | @younggoldteeth